Tuesday 31 January 2017

Visuals

As fore-mentioned in my Music video pitch which can be found in my blog, I would apply these visuals to my music video because I believe that this song gives off a Fashion show and lifestyle vibe so I would apply it to my music videos by maybe showing different styles or different clothes which represent a particular type of lifestyle as well as showing fun as I believe that this video is therefore i would incorporate maybe a gathering of friends showing fun which may include showing different types of clothes or maybe a party scene which i believe would fit very well with the theme. In terms of styles and techniques, i would use various shots including Long Shots, Medium Long Shots, Close Ups which will enable us to further understand the song. Technique wise, I would use Slow Motion for when the beat is slower for when the fun is slow motion, a faster pace editing for where the beat is faster for example during the Chorus as well as close-ups of different people with different styles which would therefore be quite creative as well as a well lit room with quite happy and upbeat lighting.

Further aspects may include, Cutting to the beat in the beginning, Different types of lights ie including the use of Gel lights which are found in our locations and simply the use of props in order to make our music video much more visually engaging.where the beat changes in the intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment