Thursday 2 February 2017

Artist's Identity

Image result for black woman headshot collage   This is an idea of how exactly I want some of the 'extras/cast' in my music video to look and here are the styles which the females in my videos will be inspired by and the looks they will go for. Of course, They will not be exactly the same or naked as shown in the picture however this is just an idea of how each cast member or character has a different look or personality to them which represents their style and who they are. I believe that this is the easiest, most effective way to show this.








Image result for grime artists swagImage result for grime artists swag
I have chosen the following outfits as my Artist’s identity due to the fact that I believe that it goes with the theme of the song whilst also representing the style, theme and character which I’m going for. The outfits which I have shown here are similar to what I would like my artist to wear due to the fact that I believe that this fits in very well with the nature and background of the song which also links to the fact that i believe that my artist does need to be black simply because i believe that it fits much more with the identity of the artist and the original song as well as the dialect used in it but also, the artist which i choose would need to be someone who has a sort of confident nature towards them and in not easily swayed therefore knows them-self as the lyrics used show and represent this for instance, although they are well mannered, they still have a side of them which consists of 'Attitude' and that 'Money Motivated type of lifestyle'.


No comments:

Post a Comment