Wednesday 1 February 2017

Weekly Production Log 1

This week, We were assigned a task to search through different websites for example, Unsigned.com, Youtube etc for an artist that i can use for my music video however the artist must be unsigned for me in order to use them for my idea. 

I was very fortunate to have the privilege to not have to use an unsigned artist because one of the artists which I was perusing replied to me and gave me permission to use their song therefore I have focused on preparing my Music idea pitch in order for my group which is yet to be decided to choose if they would like to carry out my idea. It was very difficult to find an unsigned artist since initially your looking for an unsigned artist that you like and have an idea for what your music video would look like however it was much harder for me to present my pitch rather than finding my artist in my coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment